Tailored Cleaning Operations
- Team of on-site cleaners.
- One supervisor overseeing all operations
- No existing labor on site or staff from a previous contractor will be taken over.
- Working Hours: 07h30 to 16h30. Lunch 12h00 to 13h00.
- Entrance via access arrangement.
- All staff is under contract, fully compliant with relevant RSA law under the Agricultural SETA., UIF, CIOD
- Freestyle uniform & PPE.
- Freestyle staff do not work on Public holidays.
- Festive season: Freestyle normally closes from 24 December to 1 January annually. Closing period will be communicated in advance.
- Staff conduct in full compliance with Covid 19 protocols.
- Service executed according to Cleaning services Schedule.
- On-site staff will be responsible for all cleaning tasks as required.
- Cleaning of staircases, walkways, guardhouse, clubhouse, balustrades, lights, cobwebs, dirty walls and other tasks.
- All equipment and consumables required is placed on site. Consumables are replaced weekly such as soaps, disinfectant, chemicals, hand tools and polishers.
- Mechanical and hand tool to be kept a stored on site for daily use.
- Door handles, balustrades etc sprayed with sanitiser after ask completion.